New Moombahton soulful excursions from the Uncle Jesse boys. Banger.
The Uncle Jesse boys are back again, this time with some banging Rave-worthy dance music. GRAB IT!
Believe me when I tell you we’re back on the grind over here at Crossfaded Bacon Headquarters! We got a bunch of ill mixes and mixtapes set to drop in the coming weeks and months and we gonna just keep killing y’all with a variety of madness. Today, we’ve got a really dope *BEST OF ROD LEE* mix done by the fantastic, cosmopolitan, genre-jumping Uncle Jesse boys from Baltimore. Stream it above, download it below, and check the tracklisting after the jump. CLUB MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG! They’ve been killing the Moombahton game lately on their soundcloud and have put out some really ill new stuff (namely THIS and THIS). Keep your eyes on these bols!
In the mean time, don’t forget to support the Uncle Jesse fellas by copping their excellent release on Crossfaded Bacon Digital. It’s some crazy bass-heavy Baltimore Club madness featuring remixes by me (Emynd), Bmore legend KW Griff, and the big homie Scottie B. COP IT!
Tracklisting after the jump.
New mix from the Uncle Jesse boys advertising their new monthly party at Dionysus Lounge.
1. Delorean -Stay Close (Dave Nada ‘Moombahton’ Remix)
2. Uncle Jesse -Small Change
3. Steve Starks -Lydia (Nadastrom’s Moombahton Remix)
4. David Heartbreak -Moombahma (Munchi Edit)
5. Gooffee -Flow (Torro Torro Remix) (Billfold’s Fr33ky Moombaht0n Edit)
6. Pickster One & Dj Melo -Mas Poderoso (Jon Kwest Rmx)
7. Munchi -Sandungueo
8. Datsik -Firepower (Munchi Moombahcore Rmx)
9. Uncle Jesse -Art Attack